Alongside building information modelling (BIM), lean construction lies at the heart of being able to deliver more sustainable buildings, more quickly and more efficiently.
Bringing the key elements of the lean manufacturing philosophy to construction, the NFB Business & Skills lean construction courses have been specifically designed to enable operational management teams interested in, or responsible for, delivering the organisations continuous improvement strategy to understand how the implementation of lean construction can support the achievement of these objectives.
The programmes will provide delegates with a detailed introduction to the key principles of lean construction and a level of understanding of this approach to enable the attendee to begin to challenge their processes and identify potential opportunities for improvement both at an organisational and a project level.
- Lean construction fundamentals
- Lean construction technician
- Lean construction and collaborative planning
- Understanding and implementing Soft Landings
- Collaborative working as a professional business discipline: intro to ISO 44001
- Collaborative planning techniques