Top 100 Nominate 2023
2023 is the second year where the NFB brings the TOP 100 Most Influential Women in Construction to the industry. The awards are aimed at showcasing women in the sector in order to make female and non-binary role models more visible and accessible.
Nominations have now CLOSED!
Note: The organisers of the Most Influential Women in Construction awards believe that trans-women are women, and as such we welcome nominations from anyone who identifies as such, regardless of the sex they were assigned at birth. We also welcome nominations from non-binary people who feel comfortable to do so in this regard.
This category highlights women that are working at a local level and making a difference to their local communities, projects or within their locality.
Local heroes for the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
This category is for Women that are leading the industry within the Client, Contractor or Design sector
Influential List within the following subcategories:
- Client Influencer
- Designer Influencer
- Contractor Influencer
This category is for individuals that are active in their support for Inclusion and Equity within the construction industry, this category is open to any individual that works directly or indirectly with the industry can be nominated.
One to Watch
This category is for women that have worked in the industry for less than three years but are blazing a trail in championing equality, diversity, inclusion, and equity within the construction industry either within their community or within their organisation
Woman on the Tools
This category is for any woman that works within the trade.
Once the list of nominations has been compiled, a group of independent judges will use various criteria, including achievements, potential, leadership skills and the influence of each nominee, to decide a shortlist.
The judging criteria
- The nomination showcases how the individual has inspired other people with evidence where applicable
- The nomination showcases how they have promoted Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Equity in the Construction Industry including evidence of success from any initiatives
- How the nominee has promoted construction to new entrants or returners. This can include any ambassadorial roles, promoting construction alongside studies, evidence of any mentoring roles or other type of support, school talks or other aspects where the individual has been a role model in promoting construction to new entrants or returners
- Entry deadline: 2nd June 2023 at 19:00 GMT
- Please note the entry deadline, this date is final and there will be no extensions provided. The system will automatically prevent entry submission after the deadline.
- Public voting deadline: 18th June at 00:00 GMT
- Shortlisted entrants will be notified on 6th July 2023 via a LinkedIn Live and subsequently email
- The Winners of the various categories and the Top 100 Most Influential Women in Construction list will be announced at the exclusive event taking place on October 4th 2023 at Edgbaston Stadium