What can the NFB offer your business?
- Free expert guidance via new and improved advice lines
- Information on new legislation
- Lobbying government on key issues such as procurement
- Discounted products and services
- Free model employment templates
- A comprehensive programme of subsidised training
- Regional support team ensuring you get the most from your membership
- The NFB logo as a mark of quality
- Business leads via ‘Find a Builder’ and the NFB directory
- Savings with NFB Insurance
- Networking opportunities
- Procurement toolkit (helping you with PQQs and winning work)
- Marketing Toolkit, an advice line/information on how to market yourselves
Want to know more about...
The mark of quality
As an NFB member you will be eligible to display our insignia on your vehicles, website and corporate literature. Clients recognise our members for quality so by saying you are a member on PQQs and tenders NFB membership can help you win work.
Help on hand when you need it
We offer market leading support and you will enjoy the piece of mind that comes with unlimited, around the clock access to expert telephone advice and guidance plus a wealth of online resources such as employment contract templates, model policies and industry updates.
A collective voice
NFB members shout louder – with a combined turnover of £3.5 billion, your voice will be listened to by government, the media and clients.
Local people, local issues
Supporting your business day to day is paramount to us and a dedicated regional team is on hand to ensure that you get the most from being part of the NFB. Whether this be through one to one support, networking or online support, we will be with you every step of the way.
You will have access to exclusive discounts and preferential rates on a range of products and services relevant to your business. Plus you received significant reductions on NFB Training courses.
Dont just take our word for it.....
"I joined the NFB because I wanted to be part of an organisation which actively supported its members and where the value of membership was based on having a good reputation and holding correct ethical values rather than simply joining a club."
Simon Bellamy, B I F Services Ltd
" We are extremely pleased with the service that we have received from the NFB and believe that they offer good value for money."
Stephen Terrell, Coulson Building Group
" Through the NFB I have saved thousands of pounds on my insurance. I'd recommend the Federation's broker panel to all members."
Jim Harrison, J E Harrison Builders
For more informtion about the exclusive benefits you will enjoy as an NFB member or for a no obligation consultation, call us on 08450 578 181.
Alternatively, complete the contact form below and we will call you back.