How to Join
Starting your own business can be really challenging but risky as well, that is why the NFB offers a 'start-up' membership,which provides you with real solutions and practical tools.
Initially companies must provide basic information and this will then be followed up by references after 18 months of trading.
Companies who have been trading for over 2 years must meet the following criteria to be accepted into membership. This is to protect your reputation and maintain our high standards.
- Business address
- Business Status
- Number of years trading (minimum 2 years)
- Details of Directors and Company Secretary / Partner or Proprietor
- Details of all trading offices
- Company Registration Number
- Public Liability Insurance details
- Construction Skills Registration Number
- VAT Registration Number
- CIS Certificate details
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Numbers of employed - Direct and LOSC
- Evidence of high trading standards via the provision of references from clients, professionals and accountants.
To find out more please submit a Membership Enquiry form. We will then contact you to explain the benefits of membership, and guide you through the application process.
"Associated Management Limited have been members of the NFB for a little over 3 months and the benefits are already evident!"
Derek Ewers, AML Builders