The House Builders Association (HBA)
The HBA was formed in 2006 and is a division of the NFB. It is the only voice for small / medium sized house builders in the construction industry. It provides effective representation and targeted support for members to Government, ensuring the views of non-volume housebuilders are heard. Key issues which arise include the Code for Sustainable Homes, Planning applications, Home Information Pack’s and CIL, to name but a few.
Roger Humber is a nationally recognised authority on housing and represents the HBA on key issues, ensuring that member voices are heard, whatever the subject matter on the agenda.
With over 600 housebuilders in membership, benefits include:
- Advice via our weekly HBA newsletter
- Free access to advice lines, such as Health & Safety and Legal (which could cost £200 per hour without membership)
- Reputation with a mark of quality, helping you to win new business
- Over 600 templates, such as contracts, policies, letters and procedures (which could cost over £1200 for non-members)
- Monthly policy magazine, Newsline
- Independent research reports, such as utilities and sustainable construction
For further information on the benefits of joining The House Builders Association please click here or alternatively download the information leaflet below.