How we can help
We understand that a healthy pipeline is essential for contractors in the industry today. We work vigorously to create business opportunities for members and we’re thrilled by each success story shared with us.
Our winning work services include:
- NFB building works hub
- Free alerts about tendering opportunities from email@example.com
- Access to exclusive frameworks
- Leads via our Find a Builder consumer search
- Networking opportunities with other NFB members
The NFB provides a forum to connect with like-minded people.
Find a Builder service
Our 'Find a Builder' service is available to members of the public via a link on the homepage of this website. The service is fully managed and, on receipt of an enquiry, our teams in each region will use their knowledge of members in the area to match requirements with capabilities. The members identified will then receive details of the enquiry so that they are able to develop a proposal and liaise directly with the consumer.
Queries submitted to Find a Builder range from home improvements through to large commercial developments.
We provide advice to consumers on how to choose a reputable builder and offer ten top tips, while promoting the quality of NFB members. For further information on our consumer campaigns please click here.
Procurement and the process of winning work is always a high priority for NFB members. We provide information and training to ultimately improve business win rates. We recognise that each construction company has a unique offering, and unique challenges, so will work with you to understand your business before identifying which resources will work for you.
Our procurement services include:
- Free procurement telephone advice line providing you with expert advice and support surrounding the bidding process
- Information about public service procurement policy as updates happen
- Procurement health checks offering you an extensive review of current and past bids
- Procurement training and bespoke mentoring helping you to implement successful bid strategies.
Once you’re in good shape, we’ll also bring you opportunities for winning work.
We also work with construction clients developing procurement strategies. If you are a construction client, please click here.