Following the success of the CSR roadshows and consultancy support programmes, we are launching a CSR champion programme for those directly responsible for running and delivering CSR in their organisation.
This two-day programme is aimed at CSR managers, social value managers, community benefits officers and those who work within HR and bidding within construction organisations. It is designed to improve your general understanding of CSR and why it is important, particularly in the public sector. The interactive training agenda will enable you to examine and identify good business behaviours so that you are better prepared to develop the components of a CSR action plan for your own organisation. With the support of one of our experts, this programme will lead to the development of a strategy document to help you begin your CSR journey.
The programme is delivered as follows:
- The fundamentals of CSR in construction
- Visioning and strategy exercise
- Production of CSR strategy document, setting out aims, objectives and action steps forward for your business
Locations, cost, and how to book
The CSR champion programme will be delivered in Manchester, Leeds, Ipswich, and Gatwick during October.
Places are available on a first come, first served basis and delegates will be asked to complete a short diagnostic to assess their current levels of CSR helping to outline key issues they want to focus on and aid preparation. Please see below to secure your place.
NFB members: £125 + VAT
Non members: £150 + VAT
- Monday 9 and 16 October
- Cheadle House, Royal Crescent, Cheadle, SK8 3FS
- Wednesday 11 and 18 October
- Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel, Otley Road, Leeds, LS16 8AG
- Thursday 12 and 19 October
- SEH French, 30 White House Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 5LT
- Friday 13 and 20 October
- Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel, 18-23 Tinsley Lane South, Crawley,RH10 8XH